Island Packet MKII 26′ – 1983
Sailing Awaits – $25,000.
Janina is a stunning example of a well-equipped pocket cruiser that has been continuously updated and well-maintained. Janina’s cutter rig is easy to sail single-handed and spacious enough to accommodate a crew. Her traditional lines, centerboard, an expansive cockpit (seats 9), and large living areas with 6’2″ headroom make her a perfect coastal cruiser! Island Packet II’s are known as BIG little boats, and Janina doesn’t disappoint!
Her interior is well-lit, accented with mahogany trim with a teak and holly sole. She offers a v-berth and two quarter-berths – comfortably sleeping four. Janina has a hanging storage locker, wet locker, and plenty of storage throughout.
Her galley includes a large ice box, a two-burner alcohol stove with a cutting board cover, and a fold-away counter extension. Her oversized leaf table reaches both settees. Her stainless steel sink is operated with a fresh-water foot pump. Her oversized head includes a solar ventilator and a fresh-water foot pump sink.
Janina has a custom Fairclough frame and canvas winter cover. This cover includes vents, a zippered door, and covers to the waterline.
Janina’s white fiberglass centerboard hull is accented with a black boot stripe and red bottom paint.
- Length Overall (LOA) 30′
- Length on Deck (LOD) 26′ 2″
- Beam 10′ 6″
- Draft minimum 2′ 8”, maximum 6′ (knife centerboard)
- Cabin Headroom 6’2″
- Displacement: 8,000lbs
- Ballast 3,000
- Engine: Yanmar 2GMF (sea water-cooled – without heat exchanger)
- HP: 13
- Fuel Tank 18 gallons, diesel
- Hull Number: 62
- Garmin GPSMAP 7610 Chartplotter (2015)
- Garmin Radar xHD 18 (2015)
- Garmin gWind Sail Pack – wind vane, transducer, integrated display (2015)
- Garmin VHF 300 radio with AIS Receive and Remote Mic (2015)
- NMEA 2000 Backbone – Displays radar, AIS, wind, speed/depth sounder data also on chartplotter (2015)
- Mast Mounted Loud Speaker with Auto Fog Horn
- Fusion FM Radio with Bluetooth
Janina’s sails have been professionally inspected annually and repaired as needed.
- Heavy Duty North Sails (main and genoa)
- Full-Battened Main with two reef points. Dutchman rigged for controlled flaking.
- Roller Furling Genoa
- Yankee Staysail
- Whisker Pole
- Back-up Main Halyard
- Sail Covers for main and staysail
- 2021 Engine inspected and tuned. Fuel fittings cleaned. Fuel hoses replaced.
- 2021 New exhaust elbow and fuel pump installed.
- 2021 Sheet winches rebuilt.
- 2018 Edson helm pedestal and safety bar installed. GPS transferred to helm pedestal on a mahogany mount.
- 2018 Solar ventilators installed in the head and galley.
- 2018 Rigging inspected – one shroud replaced. New; main sheet shackles, reef lines, spare main line, and jack lines.
- 2016 Fuel filter housing replaced.
- 2015 New Lifesling 2.
- 2015 New anchor roller, 25 lb plow anchor with 150′ rode and 22′ chain.
- 2015 Overhaul of 12V electrical system. New fuse panel and AFD main switch installed.
- 2015 New LED running, mast, deck, and interior lights.
- 2015 New electronics Garmin 7610 GPS, xHD 18 Radar, wind vane, speed/depth sounder, VHF 300 with AIS receive and remote mic (stations in cabin and at helm).
- 2012 New head and holding tank (18 gallons).
- 2012 New water tank (31 gallons).
- Custom Mosquito Netting fitted to the companionway and v-berth hatch.
- Custom Fairclough Canvas Winter Cover and Frame
- Extra Anchor: 13 lb Danforth with 200′ rode
- Dock Lines
Return to brokerage listings
Padebco offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.