1981 Shannon Ketch 38′
Summer on the Water $50,000.
Canna is fine example of a Shannon 38 Ketch and has proven coastal cruising experience with her current owners. With her solid fiberglass hull, beautiful teak interior, brass port lights, expansive salon, full galley, full head and sleeping accommodations for six she is ready for cruising – with or without guests. She was repowered in 2004 with a Westerbeke 44B Four diesel engine. Her sails are in good condition.
Her white fiberglass hull is accented with a blue boot stripe. All exterior teak is naturally weathered. Seller is firm on Canna’s price. View Canna’s 2016 Survey.
Canna is in Mid-Coast Maine and may be viewed by appointment.
- Length (LOA) 42′ 6″
- Beam 11′ 6″
- Draft 5′ 2″
- Engine: Westerbeke 44B Four
- Hours: 1,846
- Engine Year: 2004
- Fuel Capacity: 70 Gallons
- Displacement: 18,500lbs
- Full Keel, 6,300lbs lead
- Water Capacity: 120 Gallons (two stainless tanks)
- Manual Head with 20 Gallon holding tank
- Shower – hot water off the engine
- Sea Frost Cold Plate Refrigerator
- Hillerange 3-burner propane galley stove with oven
- Force 10 Cabin Heater
- Windlass – Sea Wolf
- Inverter/Charger 110V AC, Shore Power 30A
- V-berth, quarterberth, plus salon benches for sleeping accommodations.
- Anchors, chain, fenders, life sling, dock lines, wooden deck box, life jackets are included.
- Ritchie Stainless Compass
- Garmin 740S GPS
- VHF Radio
- Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot
- Datamarine Fathometer
- Datamarine Knotmeter
- Radar: Garmin HD Dome
- Barient Winches
- Roller Furling: Schaefer System 3100
- Full Battened Dacron Mainsail (approximately 10 years old – in good condition)
- Genoa (approximately 10 years old – in good condition)
- Mizzen (approximately 10 years old – in good condition)
- Mainsail Cover
- Mizzen Cover
- Lazy Jacks
- Keel Stepped Mast
- Aluminum Mast
Return to brokerage listings
Padebco offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.