1986 Cape Dory 26′
Cruise Ready $16,000.
Winsome is the classic Carl Alberg designed Cape Dory 26 D sloop. There were only 78 of these boats built (1984-1986) and she is hull number 56. Her layout is well suited for family cruising. Below decks is spacious with a teak interior, well-ventilated, and easily accommodates four adults and their gear. She features tiller steering, interior cushions, a dodger, a cockpit sunshade, and tanbark sails in good condition. Her Westerbeke 10-2 is well-maintained.
Her white fiberglass hull is accented with a brown boot stripe and blue bottom.
Winsome is in Mid-Coast Maine and may be viewed by appointment.
- Length (LOA) 26′
- Beam 8′
- Draft 3′ 6″
- Engine: Westerbeke 10-2
- Hours: 1,029.4
- Engine Year: 1986
- Fuel Capacity: 12 Gallons Est.
- Displacement: 5,300lbs
- Ballast: 2,400lbs
- Water Capacity: 24 Gallons
- Manual Head with 12 Gallon holding tank
- Ice Box
- Single burner, gimbal-mounted portable propane stove
- Fold Away Chart/Dining Table
- V-berth plus salon settees for sleeping accommodations.
- Ritchie Compass
- Raymarine Auto-Pilot ST2000
- Raymarine ST40 Bidata Instrument (depth, speed, log and trip information)
- VHF Radio – Standard Horizon Standard Horizon Quest+ GX1256S
- VHF Radio – Standard Horizon Loud Hailer VLH-3000
- Lewmar Winches
- Profurl Roller Furling Systems (one for the genoa and one for the staysail)
- Mainsail Cover – boom-length, dark brown
- Tobacco-Colored Dodger and Cockpit Sunshade
- Tanbark (red/brown color) Sails
- Mainsail (in good condition)
- Two Genoas (both in good condition)
- Staysail (in good condition)
- Deck Stepped Aluminum Mast
Return to brokerage listings
Padebco offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.