2004 Calvin Beal Lobster Boat Cruiser – 28′
Well-Appointed & Maintained $139,000.
This 2004 Calvin Beal hull was finished by Kevin Alley with attention to detail and well-planned use of all interior space. Her wide walk-around decks allow safe and quick movement from fore and aft. The elevated bridge deck provides great visibility. Truly a work of art and a unique vessel!
Van Go is located in Mid-Coast Maine and may be viewed by appointment.
- Length (LOA) 28′
- Beam 10′
- Hull Draft 4’5″
- Displacement 8 tons gross/6 tons net
- Diesel Engine: 315HP Yanmar 6LPA-STP/STZP with V-drive
- XF Marine Transmission
- Morse Model MT-3 Single Lever Engine Controls
- Hours: 285
- Headroom below: 6′
- Year: 2004
- Fuel Capacity 110 Gallons
- Water Capacity 20 Gallons
- Holding Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Balsa-cored fiberglass hull, glass over cold-molded wood deck house and deck. Deck is Awlgripped.
- Standard Horizons GPS (CP 1000c) with Maptech Software
- Simard RA-31 Marine Radar
- Fishfinder/Depth Recorder: Garmin 320C
- Raymarine Autopilot
- ICOM M602 ship-to-shore intercom
- 100V 30A shore power with cord
- 12V starting and lighting systems
- Xantrex 20-40 multi-stage battery charger
- 4D batteries including two Group 27 deep cycle
- Blue Seas DC battery parallel switch panel
- LED lights under the rail
- Courtesty lights in cabin and around decks
- 12V lighting throughout
- Husky 400W portable inverter converts 12V DC to 120V AC
- Shore-power hook-up
- The spacious 10’x6′ salon area features a straight settee to starboard that converts into two bunks.
- The galley is to port with plenty of storage space (see photo). The galley features a two burner Princess stove (11 gallon propane tank located in the bow), full sink with hot and cold water and a Corian countertop. Forward of the settee is a custom dish/glass rack.
- The head is all the way forward with a Raritan electric toilet with mascerator and hanging locker.
- The aft deck has a hot and cold shower.
- The foredeck and aft deck each have a cushioned lounge.
- The helm deck has a three-sided enclosure with two comfortable swivel helm chairs and two jump seats for guests.
- Vetus 121LBF Bow Thruster, with separate battery
- Vetus stern thruster
- Livorsi fuel level monitor
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system (model FE241) mounted above engine
- Force 20-gallon water heater
- Maxwell 800 Freedom 80-120 electric windlass
- 20lb plow anchor with 200′ chain
- Salt water wash down on bow
- Sampson post
- Lewmar hatch with screen
- Stainless bow rail
- Three bilge pumps
- Swim platform with davits and swim ladder
- Canvas covers.
Return to brokerage listings
Padebco offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.